Wednesday 12 June 2019

Homework First and Second Conditional

UNIDAD EDUCATIVA JOSÈ JULIÀN ANDRADE

HOMEWORK

Name: ....................................... Date: ............................. Class: .............................

Dear students,

Please watch the videos first.

First and Second conditional in English.


Zero, First, Second, (lesson 1-Unit 6) and third conditional (lesson 2 - Unit 6) in Spanish


Please leave homework in teacher`s room until 7 o`clock. 
A) Complete the First Conditional by putting the verbs into the correct form.
  1. If you (send)  this letter now, she (receive)  it tomorrow.
  2. If I (do)  this test, I (improve)  my English.
  3. If I (find)  your ring, I (give)  it back to you.
  4. Peggy (go)  shopping if she (have)  time in the afternoon.
  5. Simon (go)  to London next week if he (get)  a cheap flight.
  6. If her boyfriend (phone / not)  today, she (leave)  him.
  7. If they (study / not)  harder, they (pass / not)  the exam.
  8. If it (rain)  tomorrow, I (have to / not)  water the plants.
  9. You (be able/ not)  to sleep if you (watch)  this scary film.
  10. Susan (can / move / not)  into the new house if it (be / not)  ready on time.
B) Complete the Second Conditional by putting the verbs into the correct form. 
  1. If we (have)  a yacht, we (sail)  the seven seas.
  2. If he (have)  more time, he (learn)  karate.
  3. If they (tell)  their father, he (be)  very angry.
  4. She (spend)  a year in the USA if it (be)  easier to get a green card.
  5. If I (live)  on a lonely island, I (run)  around naked all day.
  6. We (help)  you if we (know)  how.
  7. My brother (buy)  a sports car if he (have)  the money.
  8. If I (feel)  better, I (go)  to the cinema with you.
  9. If you (go)  by bike more often, you (be / not)  so flabby.
  10. She (not / talk)  to you if she (be)  mad at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments