Friday 19 September 2014

EXERCISE 1



GROUP 1
Which Object form of the personal pronoun can substitute the underlined phrase in the sentence?
1) The teacher always gives the students homework.
 me

 them

 you
2) I am reading the book to my little sister.
 her

 us

 him
3) The boys are riding their bikes.
 it

 them

 her
4) My father is writing a letter to John.
 me

 her

 him
5) I don't know the answer.
 she

 her

 it
6) Sally is going to Anne.
 her

 him

 me
7) Open the window, please.
 it

 them

 us
8) Can you tell the people the way to the airport, please?
 you

 them

 us
9) The books are for Peter.
 him

 her

 you
10) Can you help my sister and me, please?
 her

 me

 us

LINK:  http://www.englisch-hilfen.de/en/exercises/pronouns/personal_pronouns3.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments