Friday 19 September 2014

EXERCISE 2

GROUP 2

Which object form of the personal pronoun can substitute the underlined phrase in the sentence?

1) The teacher always gives the students homework.
me
them
you
2) I am reading the book to my little sister.
 him
 me
 her
3) The boys are riding their bikes.
 them
 it
 him
4) My father is writing a letter to John.
 me
 her
 him
5) I don't know the answer.
 it
 him
 her
6) Sally is going to Ann.
 she
 her
 him
7) Can you help my sister and me, please?
 them
 her

 Read and choose correct pronoun


  I can't see Mary. I can't see 
  Karen is next to Peter. Karen is next to 
 Can you help Peter and Ann? Can you help 
 Drink your apple juice! Drink 
 We are going to the cinema. Come with 
LINK: http://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=2873

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments