Sunday 3 April 2016

IT IS FOR STUDENTS WHO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE PLATFORM


Hi dear students, Sonrisa
I share with you two new videos (2016). I would like to know your opinion about them.  
  • Write a comment. Use at least 50 words.
  • It will be graded or scored over 10.
  • Be careful with your mistakes. If you have 5 mistakes, you will lose one point.  
  • Please be polite with your comments.  
  • Which video do you like best? Why? 
1)  CLICK on the image to watch the video  


2) CLICK on the image to watch the video. 



LETTER
Drink from me, drink from me (oh-ah-oh-ah)
Then we'll shoot across the (symphony)
Then we'll shoot across the sky
Drink from me, drink from me (oh-ah-oh-ah)
Then we'll shoot across the (oh-ah-oh-ah)
Symphony
(So high, so high)
Then we'll shoot across the sky
Oh, angels sent from up above
You know you make my world light up
When I was down, when I was hurt
You came to lift me up
Life is a drink, and love's a drug
Oh now I think I must be miles up
When I was hurt, withered, dried up
You came to rain a flood
So drink from me, drink from me
When I was so thirsty
We're on a symphony
Now I just can't get enough
Put your wings on me, wings on me
When I was so heavy
We're on a symphony
When I'm lower, lower, lower, low
Ah-oh-ah-oh-ah
Got me feeling drunk and high
So high, so high
Oh-ah-oh-ah-oh-ah
I'm feeling drunk and high
So high, so high
(Woo)
(Woo-ooo-ooo-woo)
Oh, angels sent from up above
I feel it coursing through my blood
Life is a drink, your love's about
To make the stars come out
Put your wings on me, wings on me
When I was so heavy
We're on a symphony
When I'm lower, lower, lower, low
Ah-oh-ah-oh-ah
Got me feeling drunk and high
So high, so high
Oh-ah-oh-ah-oh-ah
I'm feeling drunk and high
So high, so high
Ah-oh-ah-oh-ah
La, la, la, la, la, la, la
So high, so high
Ah-oh-ah-oh-ah
I'm feeling drunk and high
So high, so high
Then we'll shoot across the sky
Then we'll shoot across the
Then we'll shoot across the sky
Then we'll shoot across the (then we'll shoot)
Then we'll shoot across the sky
Then we'll shoot across the
Then we'll shoot across the sky
Then we'll shoot across the


Have a nice weekend.  Todo bien

Ana

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello good degree afternoon seems to me that the two songs are nice and very interesting because each song reveals a different meaning and also a different interpretation and I think they are genres like that by my view are electronic with genres pop-profile around the world and bring a message to each person who listens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello teacher my favorite video is the first because I parceio which was very interesting and very fun, I like this video because the couple started dancing got to meet others who importatnte is fun no matter the criteria of others and emjor what it is to be happy that trisrtes good that's my opinion on my judgment on the video thanks .

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hello
    good evening my teacher I liked the first video because dancing in an old but very nice pace. The music is great and a little fun. women wear a formal suit and men wear an elegant suit . also all very happy and make it known through a very classical dance

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear licensed
    I think this two publications music are fun the first song has the very busy rhythm to dance with friends at a party, Moreover can hear new music from new artists with our parents our grandparents have pictures in very interesting black and white I like it move dancing having fun also the song has strange parts of faceless people the second song to my point of view I do not like it because I like the music to dance listen with my friends as merengue electronic salsa among others this is my comment on the two songs licensed cute published until tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi teacher . good the song that more me like is the of coplay because before and the had heard and is a of my favorites . Of this song me like the sound, the rhythm .I like the whole song. i believe that the best song is this, for my tastes . nice night , sweet dreams . bye
    bi: Bryan Puenayan 2do "C"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi teacher.
    My favorite song is the second video , because its a music of coplay . It is a interesting the letter . The music is very good . I like this song .
    The music have rhithn. I like the voice singer's
    thanks good night teacher bye
    Cristofer Chiles 2 do "C"

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name is Samantha.The second video like me more , because It is a video very interesting and good.
    This is a video very cute , that talks about life.I think.
    Although, I did not understand very nice letter, but I like the video for their sound.
    I would like to practice this song in class. 2C

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello
    good evening my teacher liked the first video because even the video is old disks that time is observed nowadays how to dance their dress and how to comb her hair but the music is very good and now the amazing thing about the dance steps they do and the music is heard
    Gandhy Villarreal 2º c by facebook.

    ReplyDelete

Comments